Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"STUDY" visual development "guitars"

If its one thing I love more then a pencil its a guitar so I had a fun time with this study. I didn't go to crazy with the shapes because guitars are perfect as is but I did exaggerate a bit. 
Happy with the guitars I was drawing I placed them in a room to see how they bond with each other. The thumb nail came out all neat and boring the way I would set it up at home and not for story.
Music Shop  

I was advised not to hide them in the back ground and to over lap them so their shape would  pop. So I based it off a small music shop I like wheres theirs way more guitars then space. 



1 comment:

  1. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .
    best available gaming chair under 200 dollars

    ReplyDelete